Courthouse Annex, 2nd Floor
303 Minnesota Avenue W, PO Box 3000
Walker, MN 56484-3000
The Administrator of Cass County, Josh Stevenson, is appointed by and reports to the County Board of Commissioners. The administrator is responsible for the following activities:
- Supervising preparation of commissioner meeting minutes and agendas.
- Providing research regarding agenda items and county government issues.
- Implementing board actions by making and monitoring assignments to department heads.
- Capital Improvement Plan
- 2022 Annual Planning Work Session
- Directing the county personnel administration, including employee recruitment, selection, orientation, safety, benefits, and contract administration.
- Acting as Affirmative Action Officer.
Note: To view/print the following links, you may need Adobe Reader.
- Procurement Policy
- Budget related documents: