An image of the Cass County logo.

Land Use Regulation and Zoning

For more information on land use regulation and zoning, see the County Ordinances and Land Use Fact Sheets, or call 218-547-7241.

If you are not sure if your land use or building project requires a permit, please contact the Environmental Services Department before you begin any work. This can save you time and money.

See also the frequently asked questions.

© Cass County, MN, 2014