An image of the Cass County logo.

Employment with Cass County



To work in-home doing personal care and light housekeeping for clients. Must have HHA/Hm Certificate. To apply call Cass County Health, Human & Veterans Services, 218-547-1340 Ext. 207, write Attention: Jamie Richter, PO Box 40, Walker, MN 56484. EOE Employer.

Cass County Employment Application [577 KB] (Public Health)



© Cass County, MN, 2014